Our mission is to help 50 million people with neurological walking disorders to overcome their daily disability by becoming more autonomous and independent in their movements. To achieve this ambitious goal, we are developing DREEVEN: a smart and patient-centric robotic knee brace that makes walking, standing up, sitting down and climbing stairs easier to return to normal daily-life.
To learn more visit: www.reev.care
As a Business Development Intern, the role will primarily involve participating in REEV’s market access operations in the US for the launch of its first product, REEV SENSE. This includes responsibilities such as customer acquisition, customer onboarding, customer support, product iteration, and establishing distribution partnerships.
What we offer
At REEV, we place a significant emphasis on both professional and personal development. We understand the importance of continuous growth and learning, and we are committed to providing our interns with a supportive environment to cultivate their skills and achieve their career aspirations. Through mentorship, hands-on experience, and access to resources, we aim to empower our interns to develop the skills they desire, fostering not only their professional success but also their personal growth.
4-6 month internship, full-time in Boston, remuneration according to profile Internship start : Beginning of February 2024
- Customer Acquisition: Mapping orthotics and rehabilitation clinics, implementing a commercial pipeline, conducting outreach to prospects, and creating a network.
- Customer Onboarding: Conducting in-person or remote product demos and providing training to therapists.
- Customer Support: Monitoring product usage, and engaging in regular discussions with clinicians.
- Product Iteration: Synthesizing user feedback and collaborating with our product team for continuous improvement of REEV SENSE.
- Distribution Partnerships: Identifying medical distributors and engaging in commercial negotiations to facilitate larger-scale distribution of REEV SENSE.
Capabilities And Experience
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program is required, with a preference for candidates specializing in Business or Medicine. However, individuals with other specializations will also be considered.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively to meet crucial deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a friendly demeanor and above-average communication abilities.
- Entrepreneurial mindset characterized by high autonomy, problem-solving proficiency, self-directed learning, and strong adaptation skills.
- Keen interest in emerging technologies, including robotics and AI.
- Demonstrated qualities of enthusiasm, ambition, and curiosity and open to feedback.
Candidates must be enrolled in a United States based institution and/or have work authorization in the United States to be eligible to participate.
We also feel that it’s important to point out the obvious here – there’s a serious lack of diversity in our industry, which needs to change. Our goal is to help drive that change. REEV is deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in all of its practices, especially when it comes to growing our team. Our culture promotes inclusion and embraces how rewarding it is to work with people from all walks of life. It is the policy of REEV to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants.